Tuesday, December 28, 2010

High Roller in Sports Betting Verifies

The DailyProfitTeam.com is an exclusive, one of a kind handicapping service offering the best winning sports picks from the highest ranking handicappers in the World. Our members know just how powerful these sports tips are and we have decided to share what one of the wealthiest high rollers in sports betting had to say about the DailyProfitTeam.com:
 The DPT (DailyProfitTeam.com) is THE only source I use for my sports tips that consistently make me money in Vegas. I get treated like royalty and they provide me with, what can only be, the most specialized sports pick packages on the web! I have made over 10 grand with the DPT (DailyProfitTeam.com) and I always suggest that anyone check out their 1 day picks first… they don’t disappoint! Once you get their 1 day picks from the Daily Profit you will instantly want their 30 day capper package! –Mike R.
Mike is right! The DailyProfitTeam.com offers one day sports picks that will NOT disappoint! In fact, we guarantee that you win 72% of all of our sports picks, 30 day packages. Most other handicapper sites offer just 60% guarantees. But, the DailyProfitTeam.com offers 72% winning sports picks! That’s a better percentage guarantee than ANY other handicapper online!